I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) ... or 2.500km

Snow in Las Vegas and Los Angeles? That‘s really an unusual thing. Snow in the Blackforest in Germany? That‘s a very common thing and the reason I choose it as my #wheredidingresstakeyoutoday destination.

I didn’t hack and link a lot. My main mission as an Ingress agent was to finally get this #ingress trekker badge to black.



And my secondary goal was to take some cool pictures of portals (e.g. Germany‘s formerly highest chapel ), triangles as the blackforest cherry cake and other snowy stuff. Hacking some portals at the summit, skiing down and to hack some portals down there helped to get a good part of the final 50 km with the help of good ol‘ gravity.

So: mission accomplished.

These were awesome 2.500 km during the last 2,5 years. A lot of walking and hiking wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t had the motivation from unique visits, captures and some nice photos. Thank you +Ingress and Niantic .






Reached the summit




Green Triangles everywhere

Another triangle....a very tasty one





Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Banner: Wasserburgen-Route

Portal Background: Flak Rondorf

Starburst Cologne 2018